- Kuselias: "Why are the trucks so competitive?"
- Sprague: "Erik, they have been competitive for a long time."
- Kuselias: "Plenty of former Cup driver are racing Trucks...how come?"
- Sprague: "Its fun."
- Kuselias:"250 starts...up there...tops...what does it mean to you?"
- Sprague: "The Truck Series is my career."
Kuselias struggled through a ridiculous segment where drivers were somehow "picked" against each other in the next race simply because ESPN landed a sponsor for this feature. I guess this segment excludes things like cut tires, accidents, and mechanical failures. ESPN2 is off-track with the harsh sports talk mannerisms of Kuselias contrasting with the polite and charming manners of his NASCAR analysts and guests. As I have mentioned before, its like watching two completely detached groups come together for thirty minutes while they are forced to make a television show.