Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Talking NASCAR TV On The Rowdy Podcast


Thanks to the boys at Rowdy for including me in their Tuesday podcast. Click here to open the Rowdy.com homepage. Click on the "Play Today's Podcast" link on the right side of the page to open the podcast. It will load quickly and then play.

Let me know what you thought of the topics we discussed. Lots of good questions and issues in NASCAR TV land at this time of the season.

To add your opinion, just click on the comments button below. This is a family-friendly website, please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

4 comments:

PammH said...

You sounded great!

S_Banerjee said...

I enjoyed listening to you when you were on the Rowdy podcast in the past so looking forward to it again.

AncientRacer said...

Usually do not listen to podcasts because I read much faster than I hear. But since I get up early I did this morning. Good interview, though my overall impression was that you come across as more of a mellow fellow than many of congregation. Me included.

diane said...

You make many good and reasonable points.